Despite the continuing bad situation with the pandemic COVID-19, the symposium is to take place in its present form in September 2022.
Registration will open at the end of October.
Main symposium scope:
- Biology of perch (Perca fluviatilis, P. flavescens, P. schrenkii), pikeperch, walleye, sauger, (S. lucioperca, S. volgensis, S. vitreus, S. canadensis), ruffe (Gymnocephalus spp.) and related species
- Early life history, ontogeny
- Population dynamics
- Behavior, evolution
- Fish stock management
- Hydroacoustics in Percid research
- Physiology, genetics (eDNA including)
- Predators and parasites
- Interactions with other species