For entry into the Czech Republic we strongly advise to be vaccinated with an approved vaccine against COVID-19, more here.
Abstract submission expired on May 2, 2022.
Register for passive attendance or consult your chances for active attendance with organisers via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Main symposium scope:
- Biology of perch (Perca fluviatilis, P. flavescens, P. schrenkii), pikeperch, walleye, sauger, (S. lucioperca, S. volgensis, S. vitreus, S. canadensis), ruffe (Gymnocephalus spp.) and related species
- Early life history, ontogeny
- Population dynamics
- Behavior, evolution
- Fish stock management
- Hydroacoustics in Percid research
- Physiology, genetics (eDNA including)
- Predators and parasites
- Interactions with other species
- Percids as invasive fishes (citizen science incl.)