Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The registration service is provided to the
Delegates. By registering for the 5th Percid Fish International Symposium, the Delegate
- complete the online registration form with current, complete and accurate information.
- select the conference registration type.
- upload presentation abstract based on instruction received via e-mail upon completed registration.
- receive invoices issued by Organizing Institution (Biology Centre CAS) upon registration.
- make payment of the registration fees by bank transfer according to payment instruction sent via e-mail upon registration, insert Percis V followed by original registration number in Message For Recipient field.
- pay the bank charges, if applicable. Delegates may receive an additional invoice for bank charges if not paid.
- comply with these Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations relating to the conference and the venue.
- in the event of a cancelation/refund, a 20 percent administrative fee will be charged for conference cancelation, including the cost of social events and accompanying person costs. Cancelation is permitted until 11/9/2022. After this date, the cancelation fee will be 100 percent of the cost.
Obligations with regard to safety and publicity
Delegates agree to comply with regulations and rules set by the proprietor of the conference venue concerning safety, health and environmental protection. Delegates agree to refrain from placing or handing out publicity materials, flyers, samples, etc. Placing or handing out publicity materials, flyers, samples, etc. is only allowed by exhibitors at the exhibition stand in the allocated meeting rooms.
Please note that registration is NOT complete until the full payment is received. If payment is not received in a due time, an invoice charged the following fee will be sent.
Data Protection and Sharing of Contact Details
By registering for the Percis V, Delegates enter their personal information into the Organizer database, collecting personal information for the preparation and implementation of conference. Delegates' name, affiliation, country of residence and e-mail address will be included in the List of Delegates included in the Abstract Book, distributed at the conference. To protect the safety of personal information, BC servers and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of the services. Organizers do not sell personal information and contact details to third parties.
The Organizers do not take responsibility for cancellation of the event in force majeure cases (natural disaster, outbreak of severe contagious epidemic, major strikes, failure of transportation, acts of war, terrorism, government orders or regulations, etc.). The Organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to the private property of Delegates and accompanying persons, either during or indirectly arising from attendance of the Percis V. Delegates take part in the Percis V at their own risk. Delegates should make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
Questions and Answers
The Delegate may address all questions and report any issues to the Organizers office, e-mail email@example.com. The Delegate should provide the Office with name and registration number in order to be able to investigate the matter and provide the Delegate with feedback and support. The Organizers ensures a timely response.
Any complaints may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Each case will be looked at individually. The Organizers ensures a timely resolution.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.